Sondaje 6

Din ceea ce stiu pana in prezent despre UMK, daca un prieten ar dori sa studieze la o Universitate privata si mi-ar cere parerea in privinta UMK

COMPORTAMENTE POLITICE INDIVIDUALE SI DE GRUP - DELIMITARI CONCEPTUALE

Autor: Ioana Andreea COZIANU         

Editura:  CUGETAREA

Cod ISSN: 1221-4876, pp. 163-173

Abstract:

As a response to an old concern I dedicate the present approach to the political behaviour, a rare, yet very insubstantially discussed theme within the Romanian political science literature. My research main method is the interdisciplinary approach of political science, sociology and psychology.

When I speak about political behaviour I use a number of concepts which are specific both to political culture as well as to the sociology and psychology. This composite concept, placed at the interdisciplinary frame, is characterised by a complexity that determines the researcher to a thorough research of the various levels of the social and the politic. What makes it interesting is that we have a content whose form is determined by a variety of major conceptual structures belonging to the political science. The quest of fallowing such research is worthy because each cognitive step leads to a better understanding of the human from the politic, and of its double hypostasis, the both rational and irrational choice on the same time.

Download

Ultima actualizare în Joi, 15 Septembrie 2011 09:13