Sondaje 6

Din ceea ce stiu pana in prezent despre UMK, daca un prieten ar dori sa studieze la o Universitate privata si mi-ar cere parerea in privinta UMK

COMPORTAMENTE POLITICE INDIVIDUALE SI DE GRUP - DELIMITARI CONCEPTUALE

Autor: Ioana Andreea COZIANU         

Editura:  CUGETAREA

Cod ISSN: 1221-4876, pp. 163-173

Abstract:

As a response to an old concern I dedicate the present approach to the political behaviour, a rare, yet very insubstantially discussed theme within the Romanian political science literature. My research main method is the interdisciplinary approach of political science, sociology and psychology.

When I speak about political behaviour I use a number of concepts which are specific both to political culture as well as to the sociology and psychology. This composite concept, placed at the interdisciplinary frame, is characterised by a complexity that determines the researcher to a thorough research of the various levels of the social and the politic. What makes it interesting is that we have a content whose form is determined by a variety of major conceptual structures belonging to the political science. The quest of fallowing such research is worthy because each cognitive step leads to a better understanding of the human from the politic, and of its double hypostasis, the both rational and irrational choice on the same time.

Download

Mise à jour le Jeudi, 15 Septembre 2011 09:13